This article describes how to add images to products, as well as how to move and delete them.
Adding Images to Published Products
The article below expands out on the following steps:
- From the Published Products page, filter on images to show products with No images set and Missing required images.
- Click on the Images icon to enter the Manage Product Images page for that product.
- Upload your image to the applicable slot either by dragging-and-dropping or using the Windows Explorer.
- Repeat step 3 for any additional images.
Step 1: Identify products with missing images
- Navigate to your Published Products list be selecting ‘Published Products’ from the navigation sidebar:
- The Images column is to the right of the product data. In that column, the Images icon will show the current images status for each product:
- Green icon: An image (or images) has been added to the product and at least one image is present in either position 1 or position 2.
- Orange icon: An image (or images) has been added to the product, however there is no image in either position 1 or position 2.
- Red icon: No images have been added to the product.
- No icon: The product does not have eCommerce data.
- Products can be filtered by clicking on the hamburger icon next to images in the headings. Choose from the options below to filter the products:
- E.g., tick No images set and Missing required images to show only those products without images.
Step 2: Open the Manage Product Images page
- To add images, click on the Images icon to go to the Manage Product Images page:
Step 3: Upload images
- On the Manage Product Images page all position slots are shown by default:
- To load an image, either click on the image slot to open Windows Explorer and select the image or drag-and-drop the image from your computer.
- Repeat for each image slot required.
- Once all images are uploaded click Save at the top or at the bottom of the page:
- Clicking save will return you to your Published Products list.
- To move an image to a different slot drag and drop the image to the required slot.
- To delete an image click on the delete icon (trash can) to delete: