Before you add images, you will need to have your images prepared in accordance with the Green Cross Health image requirements:
- Recommended image size: 2400 x 2400 pixels or greater.
- Minimum image size: 1500 x 1500 pixels.
- Image must be square.
- Minimum image resolution: 300dpi.
- Clear cut with transparent background.
- File format: PNG or JPEG.
- File size must be less than 5GB.
Note: Images migrated from SKU Library may not meet these requirements. We have allowed all PNG and JPEG files to be imported on the initial migration even if they do not meet the minimum resolution requirements.
Preferred Image Style
- Product images should be as described in the Green Cross Health TPC Imagery Examples document (attached at the bottom of this screen).
- Images should be centred with the tallest or widest point touching edges (see example below).
- All shadows/reflections should be removed from around the product.
- Refer to Green Cross Health TPC Imagery Examples document.
- Either Mailer Front (front facing 2D) in slot 1, or Mailer Left (left angle 3D) in slot 2.
You will receive an error message if your image does not meet the minimum size requirements or is not in an accepted file format. You will not be able to upload that image.
You will receive a warning if your image is below the recommended size, but greater than the minimum size. In this instance you will be able to upload the image.
Note: The image resolution is dependent on the print size of the image. If the image is to be used by Green Cross Health for large scale printing, a greater image size may be required. Any specific requirements should be discussed with Green Cross Health.
Image Naming Conventions
There is no requirement to re-name your images before uploading. Toniq Product Catalogue will automatically re-name images when downloaded by a Green Cross Health user.