It is recommended that when purchasing a device to use with Toniq Mobile (Dispensary or Retail) the device has the following features.
- Wireless capability
- Built-in Scanner
Android Toniq Mobile
Minimum requirements: Android OS version 5.0 or Higher, Screen resolution: 1280×720 (16:9 screen ratio)
Approved Devices: Motorola ScanPal EDA50, EDA51
A wireless access point compatible with the chosen device will be required. Encryption is strongly recommended.
Approved Windows CE device list:
- Symbol/Motorola MC50, MC55, MC65, MC2100, MC2180, PPT8800
- Honeywell 6100, 6500, 5100, 6110
- Metrologic SP5700 OptimusPDA
- Intermec CN50, CN51, CK3R
* Windows CE Pocket Toniq is legacy software, and is no longer being developed.