Setting a product special in bulk is a great way to discount an entire range of products easily, without having to set a special on each item individually.
Create your Bulk Edit list
From main menu:
- 2 Stock control
- 3 Stock maintenance,
- 1 Maintain products in bulk
- F3 Add
- Use the appropriate criteria to select the desired products e.g., Dept/Group, On Pricelist, Product Description
- Include hidden if required (F9)
- F12 Accept Details
- Review your list, remove any items you do not want to special.
Setup your special, replicate and save
- Highlight the 1st product, then hit F2 Edit List, E Edit list Item by Item, F2 [Edit Prod]
- F11 [Next page], setup the Special criteria as required, F12 [Accept Details]
- F12 [Accept Details] to return to your bulk list
- F6 Set Prices, S Replicate special pricing
- Type the PLU code of the product you setup, press Enter
NB: If you do not select the correct product or any product at all, all products could have their specials removed.
- F12 [Accept Details] x2, Answer Y to change the products
Test a few products to make certain their specials are setup correctly.