Firstly, you may want to review what POS notes you currently have on products.
Please review this article Do you have Old POS note to review? Knowing the exact POS note you want to remove/clear….
From the main menu:
- 2 Stock control
3 Stock maintenance
1 Maintain products in bulk
- F3 Add New
- F11 twice
- In the POS note field type in the POS note you want to remove (so only those items will be listed)
- F11 and tick Incl. hidden (just in case)
- F12 Accept
Now you have your list of products with that POS note.
- Select Set Other F4 and 2 POS note
- Leave the Set POS note box blank and press F12 Accept.
- Select Set Other F4 and 3 Prompt POS note
- The default is for unset (leave this as is) and F12 Accept Details
- Then F12 and Yes.
This has now cleared the POS note and Prompt POS note from those products.
Follow the same process to remove each obsolete POS note from products.