- No ‘Std Pricelist’ is set and therefore the pricelist is not uploading the correct data into the product file with which to determine/calculate a valid Sell Price.
- When receiving the order, the order screen and/or Received Orders Report aren’t being checked to identify zero Sell Prices.
- The incorrect ‘Reprice Method’ is set (eg: Set to RRP, however the Supplier Pricelist doesn’t contain RRPs).
How to find?
- 2 Stock Control
- 3 Stock Maintenance
- 1 Maintain Products in bulk
- Press Enter to see a list of pre-created reports or if not already available and you want to save this selection for future use (to avoid configuring each time) F3 [Add] then type a recognisable name into the ‘Criteria name’ field
- Tick the ‘In stock’ and ‘Incl Hidden’ boxes
- Press F11 for page 2 and in the field ‘Sell Price’ and the column ‘Under or Equal’ type in ‘0.01’
- Press F12 [Accept Details] to generate your list
How to resolve?
- F2 [Edit List] then ‘R’ [Remove in bulk], F11 [Next page], tick the ‘Always enter price’ option then F12 [Accept Detail] (to remove items that will not have a sell price set and will prompt for one on each sale eg Freight)
- Press F2 Edit List then ‘E’ for Edit Item by Item
- Use the up and down arrow keys to highlight the desired item and press F2 to Edit Product
- Look at the standard cost, Markup, reprice method and last cost fields to determine why your product has no Sell price and change as appropriate.
- Press F3 Reprice if you do want to assign a price these items now.
- If you use Price labels you may also choose to press F8 Labels to produce new labels for your current stock on hand
- Press F12 to Accept Details
- When each item has been fixed press F12 to Accept Details then F12 to Accept Details again and answer ‘Y’ for Yes to save the changes
- If you gave this report a ‘Criteria Name’ during original creation it will be available for future use.
- Next time you want to use this report, go into
2. Stock Control
3. Stock Maintenance
1. Maintain Products in Bulk
- Press ENTER and select the report you named.
- All the original settings will have been retained and you can simply F12 [Accept Details] to generate a new list.