In a sent claim, with the reply loaded, mark it Resend or Resubmit
- Go to 4. Electronic claiming > 1. Edit claim
- Find items you want to re-claim - usually these are at the top of the claim, otherwise use F8 Find then either Error Unpaid or Rx number to find the item.
- If the items to be re-claimed all relate to the same medicine it may be useful to sort the claim (using F10 Other > 1 Sort) by medicine order to group the dispensings together.
- You can edit the script from within the claim, if required, before reclaiming it
- Press F4 Status to mark the item 1 Resend or 3 Resubmit
Items in a sent claim marked as Resend or Resubmit will automatically be brought forward into the next new claim (when it is created) with a status of Resending or Resubmitting.
Note: Items can also be marked Resend or Resubmit from a patient's history using F2 View/Edit Rx.
- Press F5 Claim History to access the F6 Resubmit and F7 Resend function keys.
Claim item status
Found in claim with status
What does the claim item status tell you?
|Sent||Item to be resent/resubmitted in the next new claim when created|
|Sent||Item was resent or resubmitted when this claim was sent|
|New||Item will be resent/resubmitted in this new claim when it is sent|