You must have a current digital signing certificate loaded in the pharmacy system for claiming, to look up Special Authorities and Prescription Subsidy Card numbers, and to integrate with NZePS (eprescribing). When the certificate is loaded for claiming, Toniq will automatically update the certificate for SA and PSC look-ups on all your computers.
- A HealthSecure CD/USB containing your digital certificate and its password (which will have been texted to the certificate holder). Call HealthLink on 0800 288 887 if you require your password.
- In certain circumstances HealthLink may connect to your site remotely and upload the digital certificate directly onto one of your computers, in which case the file will (most likely) be located on that PC in C:\Digital Cert.
1. Load the digital certificate into Dispensary
- From the main menu of Toniq Dispensary, go to:
- 4. Electronic claiming
- 3. Claim options / Certificates
- Then press <space-bar> to select the pharmacy contract
- Insert the certificate disk/USB, and press F8 Load Cert:
- Select the location of the certificate, i.e., the drive where the CD/USB is inserted, and press F12 Accept Details (the password is the same as last year)
- If HealthLink manually uploaded your digital certificate, after pressing F8 Load Cert, select it in C:\Digital Cert by navigating to where the certificate is saved (Note: <backspace> navigates up one file level), then press F12 Accept Details
2. Call Te Whatu Ora to update the certificate on their system
From January 2021, the loading of digital certificates will need to be actioned by
(If you discover these options have changed, please advise Toniq so we can update them.)
3. If eprescribing stops working after certificate renewal, contact Toniq
If eprescribing does not work after updating the digital certificate for claiming, Toniq will need to email the eprescribing broker, Whanau Tahi, with your new certificate details.
Whanau Tahi will need some time to action this request so it may take a few hours for NZePS to start working again.
Note: Please advise Toniq if HealthLink uploaded the digital certificate to a PC at your pharmacy as Toniq may need to connect to it.